1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files, usually consisting of letters and numbers, that are stored on your device or network server by the users in the browsers by the website you visit.
We use the data we obtain through cookies from users visiting our website for the following purposes:
• To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality of the website,
• To improve the existing website, to offer new features on the site and to customize the features offered according to your preferences,
• To ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, you and our Company,
• Integrating and analyzing the different servers on which the website works, increasing the performance on the website, determining the number of visitors to the website and adjusting performance accordingly or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for,
• To increase functionality and ease of use, to share on third-party social media channels via the website,
• Displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages viewed by the visitors by performing personalization, targeting and advertising activities.
3. Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your personal data, if you contact our Company within the scope of the sale or presentation of our products or services, our website, mobile applications, social media accounts, e-mail; Establishment or performance of the contract specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, legal obligations, establishment, exercise and protection of a right, legal reasons for the legitimate interest of our Company and the use of our products and services through cargo/mail, fax, face-to-face communication channels in the physical environment. It is collected based on a legal reason regarding your explicit consent, in line with your personal taste and usage habits and presented to you.
Our users can delete their records from our system depending on their wishes. Our website also has links to other web sites. Our website www.skyescarrental.com is not responsible for the privacy policies and contents of other sites.
Your personal data collected by our Company through cookies during your visit to our website may be processed in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
4. Transfer of Personal Data
• Our Suppliers: Sharing with the suppliers we work in connection with as part of our commercial activities, within the scope of improving customer satisfaction with the services, sending e-mails, data analysis and similar transactions.
• Authorized public institutions and organizations: As permitted or required by law or legal process, in order to protect the rights, interests, privacy or security of our company, you or other third parties, and to respond to requests.